President, West Africa Business Unit
Neeraj Garg is president of the West Africa business unit of The
Garg was named to his current role in March 2019. He previously served as general manager, New Growth Portfolio, for the Turkey, Caucasus and Central Asia business unit, based in Istanbul. He was responsible for leading and maximizing the profitable development of new-growth platforms and future-ready capabilities.
In 2015, Garg relocated to Istanbul as general manager for the Caucasus and Central Asia Region before becoming general manager, New Growth Portfolio, in 2018.
Prior to joining
Garg holds an MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies at the University of Delhi and a mechanical engineering degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University.
If you'd like to learn more about our leadership, please click on their profiles:
West Africa Business Unit
- Yebeltal Getachew (YG),
- Clem Ugorji, Public Affairs & Communications Director
- Patricia Jemibewon, Human Resources Director
- Dayo Adefulu; Director, Strategy and Insights
- Kendi Ogamba, Legal Counsel & Local Ethics Officer
- Nkem Akobundu, Technical Director
- Rocky Findley, General Manager – Coca-Cola West, Islands & Mid Africa (WIMA) Franchise
- Sanjeev Kumar, Finance Director