Bruno is the President for
Before taking this role, Bruno was the Vice-President of Operations for European, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) group, based in Atlanta.
He joined the Company in his native Brazil in 2008 as Strategic Planning and Research VP, and in 2010 moved to the Operations area to lead the Southern Brazil region, based in Porto Alegre.
He was then appointed to lead the Central business unit, based in Sao Paulo, which accounts for approximately 40% of
In August 2014, he was appointed General Manager for the Andean Region, covering Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador.
Prior to working in
If you'd like to learn more about our leadership, please click on their profiles:
Southern and East Africa Business Unit
- Abby Asem - Strategy & Insights Director
- Doug Dennis - Technical Director
- Eduardo Rarte - Finance Director
- Jacqui Carnelley – Head of Innovation, VEB and M&A
- Luis Avellar – General Manager South African Franchise
- Maserame Mouyeme - Public Affairs & Communications Director
- Mpumi Mazibuko - Legal Counsel Director for the Southern & East Africa Business Unit
- Nakampe Molewa - Performance Director and Executive Assistant to SEABU President
- Phillipine Mtikitiki – General Manager East and Central Africa Franchise
- Sarah Wanjama - Human Resources Director
- Stephan Czypionka – Business Unit Marketing Director