The Coca-Cola Company is partnering with Solarkiosk, the company that designed the kiosk, to roll-out EKOCENTER in six countries in Africa and Asia in 2015. The kiosk is tailored to meet the needs of underserved communities, and in this short video you’ll meet the people and see the story behind the manufacturing of the EKOCENTERs destined for the Ethiopian market.
More on Journey
- Making Zero Waste a Reality: How Tanzania is breaking barriers with impactful initiatives
- Volunteers collect waste for World Clean-up Day
- Empowering Refugees and Host Communities in Uganda
- How Southern & East Africa business unit is responding to coronavirus
- Coca-Cola associate embarks on the journey of water