Some of the biggest names in the African digital space gathered at the first ever Festival for African Bloggers & You Tubers 'FABY2016' held in Dakar, Senegal on the 4th and 5th June 2016.
The two day program was a journey of discovery into the vibrant urban culture in Africa. It featured industry relevant discussions in the morning and activities such as concerts, flash mobs, gaming and expositions in the afternoon.
Coca-Cola was the main sponsor of the event that primarily targeted a teen audience. It presented a fantastic opportunity to share the
About 1,000 teens visited the
The Festival appealed to the Brand's passion points as well as increased awareness across Africa. At the end of the two days, it was clear that some teens had made a lasting connection with the Brand. The Bloggers and You Tubers commended
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Supports Cyclone Idai Relief Efforts in Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Malawi
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- Coca-Cola Marks International Day of Peace in Kigali
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- From Townships to Top-End Grocers: Celebrating Customers SEABU-Style