We believe that using an online platform will allow us to reach many readers at once, allowing them to enjoy content regarding what’s happening in our world.
The Journey Africa editorial Team caught up with Clement Ugorji Public Affairs and Communications Director for the West Africa Business Unit (WABU) and his counterpart Maserame Mouyeme from the Southern and East Africa Business Unit (SEABU) to find out from them more about the thinking behind Journey Africa.
1. What is the big idea behind
Africa has a rich storytelling tradition. A good story that is well told has the ability to set you on a journey of discovery to lands far off, it can stir up your imagination and open your mind to endless possibilities.
Journey Africa is
2. Why did you decide to launch Journey Africa?
3. How is Journey different from any other corporate website?
This is more than just a corporate website, it is an Integrated Content Platform which includes our website, blog, and social media networks. This multimedia platform is designed to host the entirety of the
4. Could you give us an idea about the content that consumers can look forward to on Journey Africa?
Africa has an immense volume of success stories from across the continent. We want to leverage the growing African talent to tell the African story in an engaging, conversational manner. Journey Africa will engage our audience on the elements that the continent is passionate about – music, sports, food, culture and technological innovations. The platform will also provide useful information on
5. As a reader, will I be able to participate in the discussion about the issues addressed on the website
By all means, we want our audience to engage us in conversations on our stories and to share the captivating content from the site with their friends and followers on social media. Journey Africa will also have room for publishing compelling user-generated content that our readers will be free to send to us.
Through our social media handles and through the Contact Form on the platform, readers will be able to reach out to us with questions, comments and even ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!
Stay on the journey with us!
More on Journey
2018 FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by
Coca-ColaTakes Off From London
- DASANI® Sparkling Adds 5 New Flavors
Creative Sampling Campaign Kick-Starts
Coca-ColaZero Sugar Launch in Norway
- Replenishing the world’s most precious resource in West Africa
- Coca-Cola Bottler transforms supply chain to support black-owned SMEs in South Africa